Sunday 8 November 2015

Blog News!

To everyone reading, and who has been reading so far, thank you :)

I'm just making a quick post to announce that I've added a poll regarding your opinions on the contentious 6th Mass Extinction. I have a post in the works about the debate over this, and would like to get your opinions on whether you agree or disagree with it. It will also be interesting if you change your mind after my post, but who knows ;) So please, it only takes a second just to pick and answer! I have left one option as "Other- please comment" if you want to add another answer or just add to the discussion, then please direct the comments to this post, as I don't think there is a comment feature on the poll itself.

Thanks guys! In other news, I have also added a turtle virtual pet after yesterday's turtle themed post. The default name is 'Turby', which is rubbish. Taking name suggestions in the comments on this post - please feel free to feed 'Turby' - but no litter!

As a thank you for completing the poll, here are some cute pictures of some lesser known endangered animals and links to their IUCN pages for anyone who wants to know more <3

Spectacled Bear (Tremarctos ornatus), Vulnerable, Source.

Kleinmann's tortoise (Testudo kleinmanni), Critically Endangered, Source.

Sand Cat (Felis margartia), Near Threatened, Source.




3 comments:

  1. Great idea on the poll! Humphrey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about Mishell for the turtle name....? Rubbish pun I know ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Turby I am not that impressed with as a name! What about Buba? The turtle looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete